161011.
Sunday, October 16, 2011 / 7:54 PM

ohyaa , today huh? ehm -__- quite fun but not totally  >< get what i mean?
well like this, today i was goin out with him together with my brother. without my brother, yeahh there's no driver for us -_- well, we just goin to library while waiting for my mom back from church to fetch her. first, i was excited because goin out with him. but later and later and later , i am getting damn bored, not bored with him, i mean, in the library? nerdy? ohmyy -__- then i just asked to get out from there and find some food to eat. hehe ^^

well well, we're goin to southern, hm just a light food to eat better than nothing! by the way, today mom was told me to find her clothes for my aunty's wedding next month. so we decide to go Eastern Plaza. and there were the part where my legs gonna crack. my mom and i was goin all the boutique and there was not even ONE fit to my mom. what thee -____- at last i asked my mom gave that money to me and go find my clothes. BETTER! and she just gave it to me, HAH HAH HAH! thank gooooodness♥ the most part that i love is, my mom letting me go search the clothes with my lovely Langga(dear) , BTW, langga is dear in Bisaya(philipines), hhee. aannd he is the one who choose for me! aww, out of my mind, he is good in searching for girls dress too! and the dress that he choose so cute ^^ thanks langga! love yaa♥

actualy i want him stay at home just for a hour. cause i really damn bored at home and by the way, i miss him a lot! ); but he said he just want to get home, yeah i know, exam is near, soo em', use ur time as well for ur study then >< so yeah, i just agree with it. just for 2 weeks, after that NO ! hehehe ;P btw, just that for now, dedaa! ♥ :)
Fay's


fay / sixteen y/o . a lovers to one guy ♥

HOME | FOLLOW

Daisypath Friendship tickers

tags


connections

» cyril
» michelle
» ayeen
» osen
» lelen
» edo
» farhana
» tasya

stories ♥